Thursday 17 March 2011

Revlon Lipstick Haul - Peach, Revlon Red and Fire And Ice

Last week I popped into Boots on my lunch break and saw that Revlon was on 3 for 2. I have been wanting to try Fire And Ice lipstick since Hellcandy recommended it at the Illamasqua event so picked that and a couple of other lipsticks.
I have been trying to find more neutral colours that suit me and thought I would give this a try, I actually really like it. It's a gorgeous subtle peach that is perfect for everyday. I like the texture of the Colorburst lipsticks, they are not particularly long lasting but they are quite moisturising so I don't mind re-applying.
This is absolutely gorgeous, its a very bright blue toned red, the lip swatch has washed it out slightly, I would say the hand swatch with flash is the most true to colour. I find these lipsticks to be incredibly long lasting and very pigmented.
And finally Fire and Ice which is the one I knew I wanted, it's more of an oranged toned red and is incredibly bright. It is a gorgeous colour and a welcome addition to my red lipstick collection!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Fire & Ice lipstick!

    The peach one looks nice too....must take a closer look! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...