Friday 25 March 2011

Face Of The Day Using Boots 17 and No7

On Wednesday it was me and my boyfriends first anniversary, we went out for a meal to celebrate. Mark really likes me wearing red lipsticks so I went for a brown smokey eye to compliment it. I am still absolutely loving the 17 Vintage palettes, they are such good quality eyeshadows. I think they have sold out now but you might still be able to find one somewhere.
 
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as Contour
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Mac Redhead MSF as Highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
17 Palette 1 on inner corners
2 on rest of lid and under lashline
3 on outer corners and crease
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline on upper lashline
Illamasqua Glister over fluidline on upper lashline
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Lips:
No7 Poppy King Lipstick in History
 
I had a lovely day and I got a gorgeous necklace and earing set that I will take photos of at the weekend if the sun is out so I can show you them properly!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning eye make-up. I now have eyebrow envy too :) Jude

    www.lovelustandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...