Wednesday 2 March 2011

Face Of The Day

On Saturday me and my boyfriend went out for a meal at a lovely Mexican restaurant, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to test out the Accessorize eye shadows I picked up the other day. I have to say I'm really impressed with them, especially the single shadow, they are so pigmented! Anyway onto the pictures



Products Used:
Face:
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Shu Uemura Colourless Powder
Stila Lillium Convertible Colour as Blush
Nars Copacabana Multiple as Highlight
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
UDPP
Lightest colour from 17 Vintage Love Metallic Nudes palette on inner corners
Accessorize Truffle on rest of lid and under lower lashes
Accessorize Cocoa in outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as Highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz on upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:No7 Nude Lipliner
Mac Marquise d' Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. ooooh that makes your eyes POP!!! they look gorgeous and glowy, love the shimmer :) pretty pretty

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...