Saturday 12 March 2011

Face Of The Day - Bronze Smoke

I have so many things in my collection that I have either used once and forgotten about or purchased in a large shop and not got round to using. One of those purchases was Mac's Bronze eyeshadow. I bought this when I was out on the shopping day during my makeup course as it's such a beautiful colour but it got put straight in a palette and forgotten about. I'm so glad I finally got round to using it today.
Products Used:
Face:
No7 Tinted Moisturiser
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Mac MSF Natural
Mac Fleur Power Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac All The Glitters on inner third
Mac Sable on rest of lid
Mac Bronze on outer corners and crease
Mac Graphic Brown Fluidline on upper lashline
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Lips:
Mac Ultra Darling Lipstick

Are there things in your stash you have forgotten about?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I always managed to choose the wrong shades of brown and end up making a right muddy mess. This FOTD is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...