Thursday 3 March 2011

China Glaze Crackle Haul and Nails Of The Week

As soon as I saw that China Glaze were bringing out a range of coloured crackle polishes I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! I ordered 3 from the collection from Radiant Babe and they arrived on Tuesday.

 Left to Right: Fault Line, Cracked Concrete, Crushed Candy

You might have noticed by now that I have a bit of an obsession with Purple so I couldn't wait to try out Fault Line. I had read on other blogs that this one doesn't crackle so much but that didn't put me off. I paired it with OPI Done Out In Deco and I actually really like it. No it didn't crackle as much as the Barry M Nail Effects but I still like the result.
 With Flash
 Without Flash

I really am loving these crackle polishes, as much as I love using Konad these are perfect when I don't have as much time but still want my nails to look different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...