Wednesday 16 March 2011

Boots No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser Review

As the weather is slowly getting warmer I wanted to pick up a new tinted moisturiser. I find that in the summer months liquid foundations can feel too heavy on my skin and have a tendency to slip off.  I know I have a few months before the warm weather arrives but I wanted to find one I was happy with. I had a £5 off No7 voucher in my purse so thought I would pick up their one to try. This was £12.50 so I only paid £7.50 with the discount. It also contains SPF15 which is a bonus.
There are 3 shades available and being as pale as I am I picked up fair. I can just about get away with this, its a touch too dark for me but it isn't noticeable once its blended in.

For a tinted moisturiser this is very thick, it applies similarly to a foundation and does actually give a decent amount of coverage.

Blended on my hand you can see that it is a shade to dark but as I said on my face it really isn't that noticeable.

So far I am quite impressed with it, it ticks all the boxes I was looking for in a tinted moisturiser. My main gripe with it is the colour selection. 3 shades is just not enough, it is never going to suit everyone! I know that with tinted moisturisers you can usually get away with it not being a perfect match as they are sheerer but this one does give slightly more coverage so it could cause a problem for some people. Overall I am happy that I purchased it, I don't think I would have paid full price for it but with the discount I think it is good value.

Do you have a favourite tinted moisturiser?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...