Sunday 20 March 2011

Nails Of The Week - Illamasqua Purity and Barry M Nail Effects

Purity is one of the items I received in my goody bag from the Illamasqua event. It's an incredibly bright peach cream. It is completely opaque in two coats and as usual with Illamasqua polishes lasts really well.
I actually don't like it on my skin tone at all. I think on someone with darker skin it would look amazing. But I didn't want to take it straight off so I tried putting Barry M's instant nail effects crackle polish on top.
Now this I like, I think with the black on top I can get away with this colour and I think they contrast really well. It's also a great colour for nail art as it's so pigmented.

So although I don't like the colour on me on it's own I think it will be a valuable tool in my kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...