Monday 21 March 2011

Face Of The Day using some unloved and new products

I have been pretty bad with my make up spending this month and that needs to stop for awhile so I decided that today I would go through my collection and use some things that have been neglected.
I ended up going for a smokey green look on my eyes and I got to test out Illamasqua's Hollow as a contour.
 

The contour was a bit more noticeable in person but as you can see in the picture above it's very subtle and blends really nicely, am very impressed with it!
Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Shu Uemura Colorless Setting Powder
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment to Contour
Mac Shell CCB to Highlight
Nars Torrid Blush
Eyes:UDPP
Mac Metal-X Cream Shadow in Verdigris all over lid, blended in crease and under lower lashes
Dark colour from Nars Rajasthan Duo on outer corners and blended in crease
Mac Dream Maker Eyeshadow on inner corners
Mac Blanc Type as Highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline on upper lashline
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
Lips:
Mac Spice Lip Pencil
Mac Marquise D' Lipstick

I know a lot of people complain about the Metal-x shadows creasing but I didn't find that at all, I always put Urban Decay Primer Potion on first no matter what I use on my eyes so that probably helped.

I am not allowing myself to buy any make up for the rest of this month, hopefully this will give me a chance to re-discover some products in my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...