Tuesday 29 March 2011

Eye Of The Day - Nars Tzarine Duo

No full face photo today, I really wasn't happy with any of them! Tzarine is my most worn Nars duo, it's just so easy to wear and the colours blend together beautifully. In the pan the colours don't look as if they pair together that well but on the lid they work. If I am in a rush to get out the door and just want a simple eye look this is what I usually turn to.
Products Used:
UDPP
Golden shade from Tzarine on lid and under lower lashes
Grey from Tzarine on outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blitz and Glitz fluidline on upper lashline
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara

I really should have curled my lashes, in the first photo you can hardly see them!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look! I have this duo but forget to use it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...