Saturday 19 March 2011

Illamasqua Toxic Nature Haul

I think Toxic Nature is my favourite Illamasqua collection so far, the products are so unique and inspiring. After the event there were 3 items that were on my wishlist and as soon as the collection was released I had to pick them up.
 
Cream Pigment in Hollow: Being as pale as I am I really struggle finding contour colours, this seems as though it will be perfect. I also think this will work well as an eyeshadow base.
Precision Ink in Glister: This is such an incredibly unique product that I just had to get it. It's described as an anti-liner as it's a nude shade but as I am so pale it's not completely nude on me. I have found that if you let it dry and then buff it lightly the shimmer really comes to the surface as you can see in the right swatch. Can't wait to wear this at the weekend.
Lipstick in Atomic: I think this was the thing I was looking forward to the most. This is such a unique colour because of the blue shimmer, blue also helps to make your teeth look whiter which is always a bonus! This does feel quite dry when you first apply it but it doesn't seem to dry my lips out once it's on, because of this it does show up any dry patches so applying a lip balm first is a must. It's incredibly pigmented, the swaches are literally one swipe straight from the bullet.

Have you got anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...