Tuesday 15 March 2011

Face Of My Birthday

Friday the 11th was my 29th birthday. As it was the last one of my 20's I had to celebrate it properly! I got VERY drunk and had a great night thanks to my family and friends! I tried to fit my makeup to the dress I was wearing and so went for a silvery/grey smokey eye with glitter and my trusty Revlon Cherries In The Snow lipstick.
 


Products Used:
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Shu Uemura Colourless Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Taupe Contour Powder
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Mac Redhead MSF as highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Platinum Pigment on lid and crease
Mac Howzat blended in crease and outer corner
Mac Reflects Pearl glitter patted on lid
Mac Blanc Type as Highlight
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline on upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Lips:
Mac Cherry Lip Liner
Revlon Cherries In Snow Lipstick

Here are a couple of photos from the night, before it got messy!
Me and my Mum


Me and my Boyfriend Mark

I was very spoiled by all my friends and especially my family, it really was the best birthday!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated B'day! :) May this coming year be a good one for you.

    Love the silvery theme, it's so trendy and suits you well, making your eyes "popped".

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...