Friday 18 March 2011

Kiss Nail Art Haul And My First Attempt

I have been getting more into nail art lately, mainly due to reading Leanne's blog, I saw these Kiss Nail Artist sets in Superdrug and had to pick them up. Each set comes with either stencils or nail guides and stick on gems.
 
As you can see the brushes are incredibly fine which makes them quite easy to use and control.
Onto my first attempt, its not perfect but I'm sure it will get easier with practise.
I used Mavala's Rococo Red as the base colour, then used the tip guides and painted the tips black and went over the edges with the silver glitter. The pigmentation on all the shades I have tried so far has been really good, I would definitely recommend these sets.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...