Saturday 5 March 2011

Mac Jeanius and Supreme Sheen Haul

This week Mac released two collections on the same day! I only picked up 3 items and amazingly none of them are eye shadows! I got the two Nail Varnishes from Jeanius and one lipstick from Supreme Sheen.
I spent ages swatching all the Supreme Sheen lipsticks but in the end only got one, I decided on Ultra Darling which is a pinky coral with gold shimmer, its a very wearable shade.
The nails colours are gorgeous! Biker Blue is a very dark blue with blue and purple glitter, am planning on wearing this one on my birthday next week and Frayed To Order which is a matte white with a pink sheen, it reminds me of Vanilla pigment. The finish is a bit odd though and I think it definitely needs a good glossy top coat to look at its best. You can see the pink sheen better in the picture below.
Have you picked up anything from these collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...