Sunday 6 March 2011

Comparison Mac Ultra Darling and Crosswires

Ultra Darling was the only lipstick I picked up from the Supreme Sheen collection, there have been a lot of comparisons between this and Crosswires which has put some people of buying it. I now have them both so thought I would do some quick swatches.

On the hand swatches I think they look very similar, the main difference being that Ultra Darling is a lot more glossy but I think the lip swatches show just how different they are. UIltra Darling is a lot pinker and less pigmented where Crosswires is a lot more coral. Because of this I think Ultra Darling is a bit easier to wear and will suit most skin tones whereas Crosswires may be a bit harder to pull off. I think they are different enough to warrant owning them both.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you should say that Ultra Darling is a bit easier to wear since I was thinking Crosswires would look great on me but didn't think the same of Ultra Darling! I have medium (to medium/tan in the summer) skin tone and lighter colors are just harder for me to pull off. Actually really dark vampy colors are hard for me to pull off too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...