Thursday 10 March 2011

Darkheart Designs - First Impressions

Awhile ago I was contacted by Tina from Dark Heart Designs asking if I would be interested in trying some samples of their loose powder eye shadows. I love supporting independent companies so I jumped at the chance. I have to say I am really impressed with the samples I received. I left the colour selection up to Tina and I am glad I did as she included some colours I would never have picked but I actually really liked.
On to the swatches, these are applied over Urban Decay Primer Potion.
I absolutely love Veronica, Dirty and Halestorm! All of the shadows have a gorgeous shimmer. Full jars are priced at $5.50 for 1gram of product. You can order up to 6 samples free of charge or pay $0.50 to cover postage if you order more, I think this is such a good idea, that way you can try a product before investing in a full size. Expect to see a face of the day featuring these very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jo! I appreciate the review. I'm really glad you liked the colors I sent you. I never quite know what each person likes, but I try to send as many different type of colors so I can hopefully get some they like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...