Thursday 24 March 2011

No7 Poppy King Lipstick Haul and Review

I know I said I was going on a no buy but I had two No7 vouchers left and I couldn't resist picking up a couple of the new lipsticks from Poppy King for No7. I swatched all the colours and I really liked 4 of the shades but I only got two with the vouchers. I picked Intrigue and History.
History
 
History is a gorgeous classic red, it's not too orange or too blue toned and I really do think its a shade of red that would suit any skintone. It's a very sheer formula so can be worn lightly for daytime but can easily be built up to a bolder colour.
Intrigue
 
Intrigue is a pinky nude colour, on me its very much a my lips but better shade, if applied lightly it just gives a nice sheen and subtle colour to the lips but it can be built up to a slightly darker shade.
I really like the packaging, the material is similar to that used on the Butterfly Ball lipsticks but it feels slightly thinner. Looking at the two compared together the No7 one looks tiny but actually there is only .3 grams less producs.

These lipsticks are priced at £12 but if you have any No7 vouchers left over you can use them up until Saturday and get £5 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...