Wednesday 30 September 2009

Nails of the week - OPI Brand New Skates & Konad!

Last week I finally relented and bought a Konad kit on eBay! I have to say I love it, I thought it would be incredibly frustrating to use but actually I enjoyed doing it. You need to accept that it is not going to be 100% perfect but it will look good enough. I went out for dinner with friends on Saturday and they couldn't believe I had done them myself!
This is the set I bought, with postage it came to less than £15, I really like this set, the plates have a good variety of designs.

I also ordered OPI Brand New Skates as it was recommended by Rijah so here it is with Konad white special polish stamped on top.

Have you tried the Konad? Any image plates you would recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh that looks so good!

    I must be the only blogger out there that can't get to grips with Konad - it drives me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really good, might have to invest in that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi very nice konadicure! I love Konad too! I like the plates where you can get leopard, tiger or zebra prints, it looks nice as well. Have a look at my post about leopard print to give you an idea if you like it or not: http://nefertari21.blogspot.com/2009/09/konadicure-leopard-print.html
    Have fun with Konad!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have some plates but i still need to scarper and stamp lol..
    have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...