Saturday 12 September 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI A Grape Fit

I know this is my second one this week but its such a bright sunny day today I took off Done Out In Deco to put on a brighter colour! This is OPI's A Grape Fit, if you couldn't tell already purple is my favourite colour! This is 2 coats with Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base coat & top coat.


This is a gorgeous bright purple with a hint of blue. I have been really impressed with the OPI cream formulas, the only ones I had used before were shimmers and they seemed to chip on me really quickly but I had done out in deco on for 5 days without any chips!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. I love that colour, done out in deco is also one of my favs! This looks similar to Gosh's wild lilac Ive put swatches of it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Amalass- I actually looked at the Gosh one the other day! Have looked at your post, it looks really similar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...