Friday 4 September 2009

Nails Inc £10 Lucky Dip

I know a few people blogged about the nails inc £10 lucky dip offer when it was on but I just thought I would post what I got in the parcel.
I honestly can't believe how much I got for £10, the varnishes alone usually retail for £10.50!

The items I got were Sugar Icing, Summer Glow and Sloane Mews Polish, Soho Silk Base Coat, Fast Dry Spray & Sesame Oil Slick Pen. They also put in the Instyle Berry polish for free!
This really was such great value, its obvious the nail colours are the summer shades that they want to clear but still for £10 its great! I am really looking forward to trying the fast dry spray, sitting there waiting for polish to dry drives me mad!
Did anyone else order this, would be interested in seeing what other people got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...