Friday 4 September 2009

London Illamasqua Bloggers Event

I was lucky enough to be invited to the bloggers preview of the new Illamasqua collection "Dystopia" The event was held at Kettners in Soho which is a great venue, I live in London and had never been there before!

Alex Box was there to give us some more insight into the thoughts behind the new collection and colour choices and then picked out one of us to make over, the make up look she did was incredible, very dark and detailed! Unfortunately I have no photos as in my rush to leave the house this morning I forgot my camera! I'm not too worried though as the photographer at the event took loads, actually scrap that I am worried as I'm sure I will hate the pictures lol!
We were all given a product or two from the new collection, I received one of the new eyeshadow palettes, the colours are Quantum, Raps, Matter & Synth. These are my first Illamasqua eyeshadows and I really do like them! Expect an eye of the day at the weekend!

My shopping list for this collection is:
Black pure pigment: I am going to be dreaming of this until I can buy it, its the most gorgeous shimmery black, can't wait!
Pink Lipstick: This was such a gorgeous colour and was really creamy, like all the Illamasqua lipsticks I have tried so far it is very pigmented
Silver lipgloss: Ok I admit that at first I thought who the hell would want to wear a silver lipgloss but I swatched it on top of the pink lipstick and it was love!
Silver Liquid Metal: This is a gorgeous colour, I don't own either of the liquid metals that are available now as golds do not really suit me but this one has my name on it!

This was my first Blogger event and it was so nice to finally meet some of the people I have been chatting to!
It was a lovely evening which was finished off nicely with me, Tali, Helen and Grace sitting in a bar having a good chat with a nice cold beer!

4 comments:

  1. i really want that silver liquid metal..i have seen photos of it and i am drooling.

    That palette is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!

    Wish we had an Illamasqua event on this side of the world!! We will just have to live vicariously through you girls in the UK!

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all these things on your list... i love that sparkly lipgloss!!!
    Maybelline event invite should be sent to you v.shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the palette - I got a pigment and a shadow - I can't wait to order all the goodies when they are available! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...