Monday 7 September 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI Done Out In Deco and a little OPI Haul

I decided to pick up some OPI polishes today, I have been overdoing it with Nails Inc lately and fancied a change so thought it was the perfect time to pick up a few new colours!The colours I picked up are

Done Out In Deco, Purple With A Purpose & Reflecting Pool

Reflecting Pool is such a gorgeous colour, it's a blue/green with gold & green glitter. I am a sucker for purples so as soon as I saw Purple With A Purpose I had to get it, it's got really fine red shimmer in it, can't wait to use this one! I'm sure I am one of the last people to pick up Done Out In Deco but its one of those that I kept looking at but didn't know if I loved or hated it, I am glad I picked it up as I think it comes out really nicely on the nails! So here it is as my nails of the week.

Have you got any of these colours? Or any other recommendations for me??

5 comments:

  1. Done out in Deco is quite similar to Sephora for OPI Metro Chic which I love. I think that Metro Chic is a tad darker then Done out in Deco. Oh and that purple one looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade.. its practially the dystopia purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Done Out In Deco on you - looks gorgeous! I love the look of Reflecting Pool! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say Metro Chic was much more taupe than DOID which looks like a grey/lavender shade. Metro Chic is an amazing colour though, I ummed and ahhed about buying it in Sephora (I'm from the UK so $9 seemed expensive compared with other US prices) but I love it, it's unusual and flattering and just cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colors. Done Out In Deco looks similar to MAC's Cool Reserve :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...