Saturday 19 September 2009

Illamasqua Gallactic Lipgloss

Whilst shopping with Tali yesterday I picked up Illamasquas Intense Lipgloss in Galactic. I got to have a play with this at the Dystopia event a few weeks ago and I wanted to pick it up as it is completely unique and unlike anything else I have in my collection!
I will admit when I first looked at it I thought who on earth would want a silver lipgloss but I have found that mixed with other lip colours it is amazing!
So for this I have used other Illamasqua lip products, I have used Box lipstick (Bottom right in my lip palette) and Intense lipgloss in Indulge.
Indulge lipgloss is much more neon than it looks in the picture as the flash has washed it out a bit but here is a picture of it on my lips on top and then mixed together with Galactic underneath.
Here it is with Box lipstick, plain on top and then mixed with Galactic underneath.
I really do love the effect this lipgloss gives! You really do only need a tiny bit as it goes a long way. I can't wait to try other combinations!

Hope this was helpful to anyone trying to find a way to make this a bit more wearable.

5 comments:

  1. V. handy. I was given Galactica and was at a loss on how on earth to use it.

    Nice swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely swatches hun!
    i would neva think a silver lippy wud do any good but this looks pretty kewl :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - I wish I could have come shopping with you two! This also makes a good eyeliner apparently, if you mix with the sealing gel xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...