Friday 4 September 2009

Illamasqua Eyes

I am so glad that the weekend is finally here, I need the sleep!
I really couldn't wait to play with my new Illamasqua eyeshadows from yesterdays event! I did each eye differently and I love them both! These are my first shadows from Illamasqua, I know some of them are not hugely pigmented but I have found these ones fine, the only one that is not very pigmented is the matte hot pink but I think thats a good thing as it lets you build up the colour gradually.

For this one I used the silver (top left) all over the lid and under the lower lashes and then the grey (bottom right) in the crease and outer v. I patted some of the light shimmery colour (bottom left) over the top.

I wanted to challenge myself to use the hot pink so I played around with different bases and over black it looks gorgeous! I put a black base all over the lid, into the crease and under the lower lashes. Then the light shimmery colour (bottom left) on the lid and under lower lashes and the hot pink (top right) in the crease. As you can see over the black base both colours look purple, the hot pink is actually wearable for me this way! I blended it out so you can see a little bit of the pink above the crease.
I would never have bought a shadow this colour so am really glad I was given this palette to try!
I am really looking forward to this collection being released, am definately going to get my pre-order in next week!

13 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful eyes! Love it.

    Michelle
    Any sign of the package??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this quad, I saw them in person tonight and they were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michelle-Thanks hun! That really means a lot!! These shadows really are gorgeous! Have sent you an email!

    @ Pinksparkle84-What did you get?? I absolutely loved the black pigment, can't wait for the release day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look.. im getting more and more interested by that pink by the second!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this quad is very pretty and wearable...you did a great with these colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful eyes!!! And those colors look gorgeous on you! very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful!!I am seriously thinking of putting an order online but i hesitate because of the swatches they have :))You have beautiful eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, you've created some lovely looks there :) They look great!

    It's a lovely palette, I think that's going to be something I have to buy! My Dystopia list gets longer and longer the more I think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I love both looks - I adore the palettes from this collection, both are so pretty. I really love the second look too - smoky with a twist, perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely hunni
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. These both look lovely - the hot pink over the dark base is gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty! i gave you an award on my blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...