Sunday 20 September 2009

Nails of the week part 2 - OPI My Private Jet

I am sure you will have seen pictures of this polish on a few blogs recently, Mizzworthy & Sirvinya have both blogged about it. After seeing how gorgeous it was I had to go and pick it up. Its one of those colours that I think is easily overlooked but its definately worth picking up!
No picture really does this justice, its one of those shades that you really do need to see for yourself to see just how beautiful it really is!

This was 3 coats (Two was pretty even but I just wanted to be on the safe side) with Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base & top coat.

10 comments:

  1. That is lovely. I'd never heard of it until last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm going to get it out again soon - the perfect Autumn colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a pretty OPI color i have never seen it before...perfect for the Fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a more dark version of Brand New Skates by OPI :) Like it alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the colour!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just watching a youtube by Mizzworthy featuring this. Its such a pretty shade, I haven't been that keen on the OPI formula in the past but think I may have to pick this shade up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Rijah - I haven't heard of that one, gonna have to look it up now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im gonna put it on my blog one of these days :) have it on with a matte top coat ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its on now if you wanna have a look :) www.rijah.dk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...