Thursday 1 October 2009

It's the time of the month...

that my bank account hates, new Mac collection day, I headed to the counter in Selfridges at lunchtime and honestly I wanted so much! I was very restrained though and only picked up 3 things!
Amorous Dazzleglass Creme, Baby Goth Girl nail varnish and Blue Flame mes
Here are a range of swatches of blue flame with different bases, it really is gorgeous. I wanted all of them but this one was my favourite.
I had no intention of buying any of the Dazzleglass cremes but I had to have this one as soon as I swatched it and saw how pigmented it was! It is actually a bit darker than it looks in this picture as the light has washed it out!
Baby Goth Girl nail varnish is just gorgeous, I don't own anything like it, please excuse the mess as this is pre clean up! I love the name and the colour. It was completely opaque and streak free in two coats and dries to an almost matte finish. I highly recommend this, I am tempted to go back and get the gold/green one!


I had been really looking forward to style black and I wasn't disappointed, I could easily have bought another 5 or 6 things!

What have you picked up from the new collections?

4 comments:

  1. I love Amorous too and am wearing Baby Goth girl today! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks pretty cool, the dark glitter eyeshadows especially! Well done at restraining yourself lol, i know it can be tempting to get more than you should do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I burned my credit card on this collection yesterday but I am not disappointed! I passed on the previous one but this collection OMG! Have fun with your goodies xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good choices! That dazzleglass looks absolutely stunning! Wish I had a MAC nearby *sigh* Have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...