Sunday 6 September 2009

Face of the day

Here is todays FOTD, I am not going anywhere so just wanted to try something new! I finally used my Illamasqua pigment in Chasm, this is so gorgeous, I took so many pictures but none of them capture just how sparkly it is! It blended really nicely with the Barry M Dazzle Dust too, I am really happy with the way it turned out!


Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac MSF Natural Light
Illamasqua Cream Blush Rude
Mac Warm Soul Mineralised Blush
Nars Laguna
Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Lemon
Illamasqua Pigment Chasm all over lid and under lower lashes
Barry M Dazzle Dust Khaki in crease
Mac Vanilla as a highlight
Illamasqua Eyeliner cake in Zeal
Mac Mascara X
Lips:
Maybelline Gallactic Mauve Lipstick
Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing sunday!

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...