Friday 25 September 2009

The best kind of surprise..

I came home yesterday to find a parcel waiting for me! My friend in America had sent me a few goodies! I have been having a crappy week so this really cheered me up! I had no idea she was sending me this!


In the background there are some Mac postcards, we both love the Goo Goo Dolls so she sent me the scratchcard they were on (hilarious that they are even on a scratchcard!) and a CD Single. I was really excited to see the little Sephora bag! She got me the Stila Convertible colour in Lillium that I have been wanting for ages and OPI for Sephora Mermaid To Order nail varnish! She also sent me a new Lashblast and a Lashblast luxe, lashblast is my HG mascara so really glad to have a back up, I haven't tried Luxe so looking forward to seeing if there is much of a difference!
She also sent me a couple of jewellry things, my favourite colour is purple and I have an obsession with stars so the little purple star earings are perfect, a gorgeous necklace from Macys, its so cute and a little peace sign bracelet which is really cute!

This really did make my week, Gina if you ever find this, thank you so much!

13 comments:

  1. omg. thats is soo nice ! What a great friend you have! Enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!! So nice!! I love things like this... can really make your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Lillium is one of my faves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful friend!
    Doesn't the luxe have glitter in it (i thought i read that some where)? That nailvarnish looks georgeous though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely friend! That nailpolish looks fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice :D Everyone should have a friend like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I wish I had a friend like that. How sweet of her. Hope you're feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that you had a bad week... but that's a great parcel! I love the earrings, and that SOPI polish is really amazing - I've heard such good things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks amazing enjoy it all..

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah that was so sweet of her

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh friends are the best aren't they? And yours is extra special!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...