Monday 21 September 2009

Cargo Lash Activator End Of Week 5

Ok here are Mum's lashes at the end of week 5, we missed last week as I forgot to take a photo!


I do think the difference is quite noticeable now, they definitely look a lot fuller and thicker. They do look longer to me, nothing drastic but a bit of length. The one thing I will say is that the before photo really doesn't show just how short my Mum's lashes were, they were tiny and without mascara almost invisible, now even from a distance without any mascara on I can see her eyelashes.
Anyone else trying this mascara? Had any good results?

3 comments:

  1. your eyelashes are looking great..you def notice the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really is working. Definate length and thickness showing!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look thicker dont they! Ive been a bit slack at applying lash activator this week, going to go put some on now haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...