Saturday 19 September 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI Ink

This week I finally gave in and went to pick up Mac Cool Reserve but typically I had left it too late and it was sold out! So I thought I would console myself and head over to the OPI bar and pick up one there instead! I actually ended up getting 2: My Private Jet which so many bloggers seem to have picked up lately, its gorgeous so had to get it and Ink which is one of the shades I have been meaning to pick up for ages! Ink went straight on my nails when I got home, so here it is!


This was an absolute nightmare to try and photograph, its actually a gorgeous mix of blue & purple with blue & pink shimmer but it looks completely different depending on the lighting!
All I can say is that its a gorgeous colour, I have had so many people asking me what it is this week!
Had a great day out shopping with Tali yesterday, will post my haul at some point today!

5 comments:

  1. great colour, I'm looking forward to your haul post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE IT! I love My Private Jet too - I actaully just ordered OPI ink in suede finish from E-bay, and I'm very excited to get it xzxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mizzworthy - It really is lovely! I just put My Private Jet on and I absolutely love it, I can't stop staring at my nails! I would never have looked at it if you hadn't mentioned it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it have some sparkles in it :D Great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - this is a bitch to photograph. I did it a few weeks back and it nearly caused me to chuck my camera out of the window!!

    Looks fab on you though - glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...