Saturday 9 January 2010

Product Review - Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

I posted my Lush Haul about a month ago and I am gradually working my way through the things I got. I have to say out of everything Honey I washed the kids has been the stand out product for me. A lot of you have probably used this already but just incase there is anyone that hasn't I thought I would post a review.

It looks pretty boring in comparison to some of Lush's other soaps but it smells gorgeous. I cut two chunks off and put one in the shower and one by the sink. This was £3ish and this chunk is going to last me a good while, the two chunks I cut off are less than a quarter of what you see above. The chunk in the shower lasted about 5 showers but my favourite use for this has been as a hand soap and I am still using my original chunk. This winter for the first time I developed really bad dry itchy patches on my hands between my ring and little fingers on both hands. I am awful at putting on hand cream, I have loads but always forget about it. About a week after I started using this as my hand soap I noticed that the patches are completely gone and my hands feel super soft. The smell of the soap does linger for awhile which is good as its a really comforting smell.
If you are on the lookout for a moisturising soap then I highly recommend giving this one a try, most Lush's are happy to give you a small sample if you ask them nicely if you want to try before you buy.
Obviously this is only my experience and I can't guarantee that it will work the same way with everyones skin.
Have you tried this soap? Any others that you would recommend from Lush?

3 comments:

  1. It's one of my fave Lush soaps. I've got the HIWTK solid perfume on as I type too hehe. Just adore the smell. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too,
    It doesn't lather well for me on its own but if I put it on one of those bath scunchie type things *sorry don't know the proper name haha* it lathers nicely and I agree it smells delicious.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tryed this yet but id love too! XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...