Thursday 7 January 2010

Post Christmas Shopping - The Jewellery

Here are the jewellery bits I bought with my Christmas money. First I went into Evans with my Mum and had a look at what they had in the sale, the flower necklace was the first thing I noticed, it's pretty big but it hangs really nicely, it was £4. The two rings I loved equally but for different reasons, the bow was just so dainty and cute and the other one is huge but I really like the way it looks on. They were £3.50 for the big one and £2 for the bow.

I then went into Accessorize, I have a bit of an obsession with Butterflies, and I fell in love with this necklace as soon as I saw it, it was only £4. The ring is sterling silver and was half price so £5. The bird necklace was full price but I just really liked it, that was £8.

I already knew I wanted to pick something up from Tiffany, I have one Tiffany necklace already but its a Lariat and I am always worried I will lose it! I was given some money specifically to buy a pendant of my choice. I decided on this key, it's a classic and something I can see myself wearing a lot. I didn't get a chain with it though as I resent paying £40 for a silver chain! It's something that I will keep and treasure forever.

The only other thing I picked up were a few bits from Lush but I want to wait until I have used them so I can do reveiws rather than just show you what I got!


5 comments:

  1. Great jewellery buys hun!
    How much did your tiffany key cost? it looks lovely!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is just lovely! I have an obsession with butterflies, flowers and now feathers and keys!!! The key pendant is lovely. I've always dreamt I could get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm asking for that same key pendant as my graduation present. I like how it says Tiffany & Co right on it, so everyone can see how fancy and luxorious I am. :P The bow ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dainty Dollymix - Thanks hun, it was £95. I would never spend that much on myself its only because I was given money specifically for it!

    @ Lydia - I have always loved Butterflies! The flowers are a recent thing lol!

    @ Heather - It is really nice, I'm sure you will love it! You have the choice on which way round you wear as its stamped on both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys.. what i love is that nothing you got will go out of fashion for the next couple years so they are good investment pieces. Esp the key! Even the cheaper ones.. esp the swallows.. thats the PERFECT summer style!

    I have the same Tiffanies one.. i got it as a gift for someone in my family who DIDNT LIKE IT :/ and was rude enough to leave it at my house after they opened it. So I ended up with it and im glad i did. Too expensive to give to ungrateful s*ts! lol xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...