Tuesday 19 January 2010

Nails Of The Week - OPI Baby It's Coal Outside & Konad

I have to start by saying I love this colour, OPI Baby It's Coal Outside came out with the OPI Christmas collection in 2008 and I picked it up recently from Radiant Babe it's a gorgeous shimmery black. But after a couple of days I wanted to change it so I stamped an image from Konad Plate M57. I used China Glaze OMG for the design, this is a beautiful silver holo.



The picture below shows the holo really well.

I was actually really happy with this although my nails were on the verge of being too long for the full nail stamp. That problem was solved the next day though as I broke one and had to file them all down!

I have placed an order for a couple of the OPI Alice In Wonderland colours and a couple more Konad Plates from Radiant Babe, can't wait for them to get here!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo I just recently bought the CH OMG and it's amazing! I've had Baby it Coal Outside on my wishlist for a while too. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely hun :)
    The colours go really well together
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an awesome mani! I still cant quite get the hang of Konad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh - this is lovely - love the holo over the black!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...