Monday 11 January 2010

Face of yesterday

I don't know whats going on with my camera skills at the moment but I can never seem to take a picture that I actually like! I was having a really bad make up day yesterday (see the previous post for the worst part!) and ended up doing my eye makeup 3 times as I hated it each time! In the end I reached for my Mac Mineralise eyeshadow in Hot Contrast which is super easy to use.



Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac MSF Natural in Light
Bobbi Brown Blush Apricot
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Hot Contrast Duo
Mac Naked Pigment as highlight
Joe Fresh Pen Eyeliner
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball in Goodbye

3 comments:

  1. Third time lucky! This is lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! The combination of lid and crease shades work so well together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...