Saturday 2 January 2010

Nails Of The Week - LA Colours Shocker

This is the other colour that I picked up at Beauty Base in Westfield for 99p!
It's a gorgeous and very unique colour! Its a very bright pink but with a blue shimmer, it is very sheer and took four coats, I think it might work better layered over another colour. The good thing is that it does dry very quickly and if the wear on this one is similar to the other one I got then it lasts about 4 days without chipping!

Without Flash

With Flash

This shows up the blue shimmer really well.

I have to say I am very impressed with the LA Colours polishes, for 99p they are great value and there are a huge range of colours available. I will definately pick up a few more the next time I am there! Have you tried this brand?

4 comments:

  1. That is a v.pretty shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty color! The only color I can think of that might be close to it is China Glaze Reggae to Riches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tht looks so nice on you! Such a pretty colour! I haven't heard of that brand before. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss, now I might need to go back and pick this shade now :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...