Thursday 21 January 2010

OPI Alice In Wonderland and Konad Plate Haul and NOTW Mad As A Hatter

I couldn't wait to get my hands on Absolutely Alice and Mad As A Hatter from the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection, I was checking on Radiant Babe every day and on Friday night I saw they were available so placed an order straight away. They arrived on Tuesday morning and I couldn't wait to get Mad As A Hatter on my nails.

I picked two plates with full nail stamps as I really like the full designs and I think they are easier to stamp. Expect to see these on my nails soon!

On to the nails, this is 3 coats of Mad As A Hatter with Leighton Denny top coat. It is basically a clear base with multicolour glitter, the first coat goes on very sheer with a really sparse covering of glitter but by the third coat it was solid with none of my nail showing through, its gonna be a complete pain to take off but I still love it. I tried to take pictures in different lighting as it really does look different, sometimes it looks more silver, other times the purple really shows through. It almost looks like jewels. I went out this evening and it looks incredible under street lights!
With Flash


Natural Light

Have you ordered anything from this collection?

7 comments:

  1. as you know i got all 4 and I am currently rocking absolutely alice I think it is my favourite nail polish ever i might never take it off, well maybe just to try mad as a hatter lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd - I'm all over these polishes - I really want the two glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got both polishes today, they're so gorgeous! But now I want the others. Your nails are so lovely!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous.I can't wait to get my hands on some of these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I already have mad as a hatter on my wish list as well as Oh Alice. Just trying to restrain myself from buying yet more polishes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have mad as a hatter on its way to me. Posts like this only get me more excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is lovely. I have them but not tried as yet. It'a a really nice collection :)

    Alao I sorted my Konading skill out and have finally cracked it! I prefer the full nail ones too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...