Sunday 3 January 2010

Post Christmas Shopping - The Make Up!

As promised here are the make up bits I picked up with my christmas money, I also got some Lush goodies and some jewellery that I will post seperately.

In Boots I picked up Benefit's All That Shimmers set, this was reduced from £18 to £11.99. I really like these, especially the purple.



I then went in to Selfridges and had a quick look at the new Mac collections, I only picked up Sense of style Kohl Power pencil but I think I am going to go back for Hypnotise eyeshadow. This is a gorgeous blackened blue with teal shimmer but I have noticed that in some light it just looks black.



I then stopped at the Dior counter and picked up the Sparkling Purple eyeliner, this was totally Lipglossiping's fault as I saw the swatch on her blog and I fell in love! This was £20 and I am absolutely in love with it, I honestly think its the most beautiful item of make up I own! No photo will ever do this justice, its one of those that you just have to see for yourself.



I quickly dashed into Space NK before it closed and saw this Shu Uemura palette in the sale! I grabbed it straight away, it was reduced from £46 to £23 and I love it. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and I am looking forward to using the cream shadow/liners. I adore the packaging on this!



And finally I picked up the lipstick Queen 15 Minutes of fame lipgloss set in the Nudes, this was reduced from £22 to £11 and the glosses are gorgeous. They come with brush applicators and are very pigmented but not at all sticky!



If there is anything there you are interested in seeing a review of please let me know!
I love the guilt free shopping that Christmas money brings!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh you did good shopping!! I wish I had a SpaceNK near me :( Really pleased you like the liner, it is beautiful isn't it?! I totally wasn't gonna get it myself until I swatched it - £20 though *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo absolutely nice haul! The Dior liner looks stunning. Thanks for sharing with us. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i'm lovin the dior liner but £20 ouch! worth it though it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That liner is so gorgeous, and I really like those glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I really recommend the glosses, they are gorgeous and such a nice texture!
    The liner's £20 price tag did make me gulp but I absolutely fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...