Thursday 14 January 2010

Face Of The Day - A different look using Hypnotizing

I wanted to use Hypnotizing again today but decided to pair it with a grey rather than a purple this time. I really do love this colour, it's very versatile. Please excuse the eyebrows, they need threading again. I really like how this turned out, smokey but not too much for daytime. These photos were taken when I got back from the cinema and it had lasted well. I changed my lipstick though, I had been wearing Mac Hot Gossip but I couldn't find it (It was in my bag duh!)
With Flash


Without Flash



Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Elf Under Eye Concealer
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Mac MSF Natural
Bobbi Brown Blush Apricot
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Hypnotizing on lid and under lower lashes
Mac Knight Divine on outer third of lid and crease
Mac Vanilla as Highlight
Stila Smudge Pot Black to Line upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Lips:
Mac London Life

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, really compliments your eyes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour on you! The combination works so well. Looks fab! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...