Friday 8 January 2010

Face Of The Day using some of my recent purchases!

This isn't todays face, it's actually from Monday night and I wasn't going anywhere just wanted to play with the new additions to my collection, I actually really like how it turned out. These photos are with flash as there was no natural light left and when I took them without flash the colours looked nothing like they do in the flesh!







Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation*
Mac MSF Natural
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Love Rock Mineralize Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Hypnotizing on lid and crease
Mac Shale in crease and outer v
Mac Vex as a highlight
Dior Sparkling Purple liner on top lash line
Mac Sense of Style Kohl Power on lower lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips
Lipstick Queen 15 minutes of fame gloss in minute 12

*Maybelline foundation was received at the Maybelline event

I really don't like these photos of me but they were the best of a bad bunch. I just couldn't get one I was happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...