Wednesday 7 October 2009

Confession time...

I went back to mac, I have absolutely no bloody willpower!!
I picked up Young Punk MES, Night Violet Mattene, Seriously Hip nail varnish and Sculpt & Shape in Bone Beige/Emphasize.
I really did try but my Mum wanted me to go and pick up Blue Flame MES for her as she fell in love with mine and the temptation was just too much!
I watched a tutorial by TiffanyD on youtube using Young Punk and fancied having a go so here is my attempt, I actually really like it and will definitely wear this for a night out.

I used the black Kryolan supracolour as a base, Mac Vex eyeshadow on the inner third, Young Punk used wet on the rest of the lid, Mac Scene eyeshadow blended in the crease, Mac Black Tied eyeshadow in the outer crease.
This is Night Violet Mattene with Date Night Dazzleglass on top, it is actually a bit darker than this as the light has washed it out. I love it, its such a gorgeous colour. It is very dark but you can apply it lightly and smudge it in to get a lighter colour. I have seen people comparing it to Benefits Miss behavin' lipstick, I have this and can honestly say that although in the tube they look similar they look completely different on the lips!

Is anyone else suffering from a lack of willpower or is it just me??

6 comments:

  1. Nice! It looks greeny which gives it a nice twist. I'm being very good at the moment and have no desire to buy anything. I DID however order a backup black greasepaint and thermal mask but they were necessary! No new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lacking willpower for most of my life don't worry about it! I always trickle in mac products too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying hard to be strong but I keep reading posts like this which makes me want to get more of the Style Black goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection and already lost my willpower.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks gorgeous! I go thru phases of having strong willpwer but then I blow it all in an instant lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lipstick! I have similar appalling willpower too xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...