Friday 30 October 2009

Usa Haul...Unfortunately Without The Holiday!

Unfortunately this USA haul didn't include the trip across the pond but I was still happy with the goodies! One of my close friends just got back from Florida and she kindly agreed to pick up some things from Sephora for me! I didn't go mad, just a few things that are unavailable here in the UK!
I got the Stila Smudge Pot Set, Kat Von D Gypsy Palette and OPI for Sephora Metro Chic and Call Your Mother.


I am in love with the Smudge pots, they are so gorgeous! The black is extremely dark and I used it today and I actually prefer it to my Mac fluidline. Kitten is such a gorgeous Champagne colour, I think this will be great for lazy days on its own with some eyeliner. The other two colours Violet and Starry Night are exclusive to this set, they are both gorgeous sparkly colours and I can see myself using these as bases a lot! If you can pick this up I would highly recommend it! As you can see in the picture they survived a close encounter with a burst can of hairspray!

I was desperate for the Kat Von D Gypsy palette since it was released earlier this year! My friend actually couldn't get it in the first Sephora visit but luckily she went back and they searched the stock room and I got the last one! I have been having a bit of an obsession with greens at the moment so I can't wait to play with this!

The two nail varnishes are ones I always meant to pick up but forgot, expect to see them as nails of the week soon!


I also nipped into Superdrug this week and picked up the Sleek Graphite palette, to be honest I was going to skip this one as I just think there are too many similar colours in it but I fell in love with the two purple shades! I also made the most of the two for £5 on the Barry M Nail Paints and picked up Raspberry and Racing Green.

I am really looking forward to going out for Halloween tomorrow, will hopefully have some pictures for you on Sunday! What are you doing for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap!! You have deffinately gotten a lot of things to play with! Love the chrismasy colored varnishes and I have got to act fast and get that sleek palette. I find Sleek a bit chunky and crumbly but hell for a fiver.... fuck it!

    I have been reduced to shopping at the grocery shop as I have no time.. I am desperate to get my hands on some stila though. I may (on my oh so cool friday night in) ebay a little before bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both those Barry M polishes, you'll love em :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...