Tuesday 20 October 2009

Nails Of The Week - China Glaze Flying Dragon

This is one of my favourite colours but I hate the finish! It's from the China Glaze Ink Collection which are a range of neon colours. They all have a semi matte finish and because this one has glitters in it can dry really bumpy. It does need at least two coats of a nice shiny top coat to even it out and give it a nice glossy finish!

It also chips really easily as all Mattes seem to do, so it really does all hang on the top coat! This is such a unique colour though that I am willing to put up with it!

4 comments:

  1. awh thats a shame its such a gorgeous colour very pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying Dragon is one of my all time fave polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep ..thats why I've only used it once. I don't like the finish! I should try it again with CND top coat over the top but it was a pain to take off cos of the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nearly bought that one SO many times but for some reason always held back. I think I have about 30 purples so don't really neeeeed any more at the moment!

    Oh I thought of you yesterday as I finally caved and bought Lubu Heels!

    Are you going to the Rankin thing tomorrow? And the Glam Show on the 31st? Let me know...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...