Monday 19 October 2009

Face of the day using Urban Decay Book of Shadows Part 2

Today I had a bit of a play with my Urban Decay Book of Shadows 2 palette. I fancied a neutral eye and I actually really like how it turned out.


Products used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Maybelline Mineral power Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Foundation
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Sculpt and Shape to contour
Eyes:
Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
UD Sellout Inner Third
UD Mushroom Outer Third
UD Twice Baked in the Crease
UD Jinx under lower lashline
Maybelline blue kohl liner on waterline
Mac Black Russian Liner
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
Lips:
Mac Most Popular Lipstick
Illamasqua Tantrum Lipgloss

That is a huge list of products! I swear on a normal day to day basis I probably use half that amount! I just get a bit carried away when I have time to play around!

5 comments:

  1. I love this palette. I used similar colours for new neutral eye yesterday. I think mushroom is sucha gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want urban decays book of shadows! Your eyes look really nice

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww pretty. I like this look Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sophisticated classy look! I love how your eyes match perfectly with your lips. Pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!

    Isn't it amazing how many products we can get through for a neutral FOTD. Shows that we definitely *do* need this much makeup I reckon ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...