Saturday 17 October 2009

Etsy Jewellery Purchases

I sold a couple of bits on eBay so had some money in paypal, I remembered awhile back seeing a post on Lipstick & Lightsabers blog about Etsy Jewellery. I have no idea how I found this seller but I am so glad I did. I have a bit of an obsession with tattoos, I have 5 and am planning more and all of her designs are based on traditional tattoos. All of the items are hand painted on acrylic and hang on Silver plated chains. I picked out two necklaces, it was really hard as I could have easily bought another 4 lol! Check out her store here
Here are the two that I picked out



I am absolutely in love with them, the colours are incredible and they are so unusal! They were $21 each and the postage was $4 for the first item and all others ship free, shipping was pretty quick too. I will definately be buying more, she has an awesome vampire necklace on there now!
This was my first etsy purchase and has definately inspired me to look for more unique items on there.

Are there any Etsy sellers you would recommend?

5 comments:

  1. I'm always on etsy looking at cute stuff, but never seem to purchase anything. I'm scared sort of?... If you're into headbands check out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6834822 (Taza headbands)


    adelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wicked Minky designs are fantastic. I am going to use one of her designs for my next tattoo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too pretty! They look super to complement your makeup or outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!! these are amazing...i am hoping to make a purchase from this shop..i love tattoos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay glad you like them as much as I do!

    Mama Jen - If you do order something would you please mention that you heard about her store here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...