Tuesday 27 October 2009

Nails Of The Week - OPI Reflecting Pool

Ok I have to say I am in love with this colour! Its a gorgeous blue shimmer polish with gold and blue glitter. It looks blue in some lights and green in others. It's such a beautiful unique colour and I have had so many compliments on it today.

With Flash on the left and without on the right. I know the photo without flash is not in focus but it really shows off the gold shimmer.
This is 3 coats, 2 probably would have been enough but I just wanted to make sure it was even.
I really do recommend this colour, its gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. Love that colour! Looks gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely color! i will have to put it on my ever growing list of nail polishes i want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice. I saw this in Selfridges and didn't get it, and kind of wish I had now!

    By the way, Tali mentioned a blue OPI you were trying to track down but she couldn't remember the name of it. Anything I can help with?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...