Sunday 11 October 2009

Nails Of The Week - Maybelline Cherry & Konad

Here are my nails of this week, its Maybelline Cherry Express Finish which I have to say really surprised me, 1 coat would have been enough but I put on two anyway. It applied really nicely and dried really quickly. I topped it with Konad special polish in Black Pearl and an image from plate M51, this is one of the huge stencils so there was lots of clean up, I used Leighton Dennys crystal finish topcoat. I have had this on for 5 days now and it hasn't chipped! I would normally change my polish tonight but I love this so am going to leave it on for another couple of days, I have had so many people ask me where I got this done, they honestly don't believe me when I say I did it myself!
I really am loving the Konad, it is a bit fiddly and takes a bit of getting used to but as long as you can accept that it is not going to look 100% the same on every nail its great. I can see this becoming a bit of an addiction, I am already searching for more plates on eBay!

3 comments:

  1. They look really gorgeous hunny!!! You did a nice job.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails look awesome! Not even sure what Konad is but i'll google :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome looking nails..love it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...