Saturday 3 October 2009

Vampires Rock and FOTD

A couple of weeks ago me and my parents went to see Vampires Rock for the second time, I love this show, its a musical based around a vampire nightclub. It helps that there is plenty of eye candy as you can see from the pictures! The atmosphere at these shows is incredible and the soundtrack is awesome! All the songs are rock covers from the likes of Meatloaf, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses etc. Steve Steinman the creator of the show and main vampire actually appeared on Stars In Their Eyes as Meatloaf! Toyah has now joined the cast and she looks incredible! If you like rock music and this show is on anywhere near you then I highly recommend going, its such a fun night! Visit the shows website here all of the photos below were taken from there.





A lot of the audience were dressed up in corsets etc and some people had taken make up to the extreme and it looked incredible! I had hardly any time to get ready so quickly put this look together!

On my eyes I used Mac Artifact Paint Pot, Mauvement Pigment on the lid and Sketch in the Crease. I then lined my eyes with Mac Beauty Marked eyeshadow mixed with Illamasqua Sealing Gel. My lipstick has mostly worn off as these photos were taken when I got home but I used Illamasqua's Box Lipstick with Gallactic lipgloss blended on top.


I am really looking forward to Halloween and getting to dress up, all the tutorials on youtube are awesome, can't wait for Pixiwoo's Magenta tutorial as The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my all time favourites!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh lordy this is RIGHT up my street!!!

    Hope you had a great time!

    XxX

    Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like mega fun! I love your makeup it looks very sophisticated. x Beautiful eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...