Wednesday 27 April 2011

Face of The Day using Fyrinnae Shadows

It was my Dad's birthday on Sunday and we had a few people come round for a BBQ, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and we had a lovely afternoon out in the garden. I decided to use some of my new Fyrinnae shadows as they are so sparkly that they look gorgeous in sunlight.

Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as contour
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
 Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie on Lid
Fyrinnae Calavera Cupcakes
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Glitterboi mixed with Illamasqua Sealing Gel as liner on upper and lower lashlines
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Sleek Heartbreaker Lipstick

None of these pictures show you just how amazing Dinosaur Plushie really is, its contains so many different colours of shimmer that it almost looks holographic, it's definitely worth buying so you can see it in person!
I was also really impressed with the Sleek Lipstick, I ate and drank and the colour stayed on my lips really well, I didn't feel the need to re-apply at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...