Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sleek Avoir La Peche Palette - First Impressions

You have probably seen a million and one swatches of this palette by now but I was a bit late in picking this one up. I swatched it in Superdrug as soon as it came out but didn't buy it as I wasn't sure how much I would use it. But I eventually went back and picked it up, more as a challenge to myself really to try and use colours I would never normally reach for.


The palette is made up of a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, I actually love the bottom two neutral matte shades and can see them getting a lot of use. A couple of the colours I think would work really well as blush so I will testing that out too. It's not the most wearable palette Sleek have released but I still think I will find a way to make it work for me. As usual with these palettes the shimmer shades are incredibly pigmented, the matte shades need a bit more work to build up the colour but that is something I have come to expect when using matte colours.

Do you have this palette? Any looks you can share with me?

1 comment:

  1. i was actuslly tweeting about this palette today, i think i want it. sadly the shop next to me who usually sells sleek never had it at all. do you know, i am getting fed up of limited edition stuff, they make it so hard for us to get it and you know what, it's their loss. fed up of torturing myself to get it. i love 6 shadows from the palette: the top 3 on the right and the bottom 3 on the right. i shall wait for a blog sale then :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...