Sunday 24 April 2011

Nail Art - My first attempts at the tape manicure

I recently discovered Chloe's Nails blog and was inspired to try the scotch tape manicure. If you don't follow already I highly recommend checking it out, she is one talented lady!  Here is the first colour combination I have tried, this is in no way perfect but for a first attempt I don't think it's bad. Will definately keep practising!
I used Boots 17 Wicked on the whole nail then put on the tape and used OPI Done Out In Deco on the tips. I used a Kiss nail art polish for the silver strip.

This is such a simple way to create a lovely manicure. It just takes patience, the first time I tried it I didn't let the base polish dry enough and ended up pulling it off with the tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...