Wednesday 6 April 2011

Nails Of The Week - Models Own Pro Green Envy

I went into Boot's on my lunch break and noticed they have started stocking the Model's Own Pro range of polishes. There are some absolutely gorgeous colours which are completely different from the standard range. These are £8 for 15ml and are a 3 free formula with added Vitamin E and UV Filters.
Application was a breeze, it was fully opaque in two coats and I found the lid really comfortable to hold and control.
I tried taking photos under a few different lights to try and get the true colour but none of them are 100%, it's a gorgeous dark green base with multicoloured shimmer. In person the shimmer shows through no matter what the lighting.
This bottle shot really shows the shimmer of well. I can't wait to go back and pick up a few more colours!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...